Saturday, May 26, 2007

Where I'm at right now

I'm working my buns off. That is what I'm doing and this is my excuse for not writing enough emails and catching up with friends (whom I've missed and neglected for ages). The new job is brilliant and the best is having the stability of a salary and planning my future. I'm in a wonderful place that I've never been in before: settled. I've been a bit of a wandering hillbillie for years and now I'm home and growing roots. Well. I'm germinating and as soon as I have sold my house and bought one closer to work, then I'll get the roots down.

Ah, also, for those of you who followed the travells bit, Ewan Mc Gregor and Charlie Boorman have now started their "Long Way Down". The route they are doing is very similar to my route. The big difference would of course be HOW they are travelling! Even I am curious to find out how the rich and famous "rough it" across Africa. But in any case, they are on the BBC website and all the crew members have blogs and little video clips.

But don't delete my url because I'm still here and still writing ;-)