Saturday, November 26, 2005

Aunt Stella

En route back to the airport I managed to squeeze in seeing my dear Aunt Stella. She remains one of the cutest, most dear people I know.

Margie and Stella had us in hysterics as they read our tealeaf fortunes. It would appear that Paul is in for parties non stop and a whirlwind of events leading to travel. Stella also had butterflies, which indicate social events lined up. My leaves said I was ready to travel and had packed up my home already. There would be a message soon. And a strange worm that I don’t know think Margie could figure out what it meant(though I think I might have some ideas). I think Margie missed her calling. She should have a teashop that called “Fortunes”.

And then the long flight back to the cold country. I forced myself to sleep as I was going straight into the office on Monday…