Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Quadbiking in Namibia

quadbiking in Namabia
Bike girl on all four wheels!

Now, there is a story about Namibia so hang in there!! You see, the problem is that I now have a proper job that keeps me busy most of the time, and as a result my blogging is going to shit. I do care. I care deeply and feel awful that I'm not keeping up with writing and am missing out on giving information about motorcycling and filling you in on all the cool things that biker chicks get up to. Admittedly, this biker chick is commuting by car. Lame, I know, but on the tough side I'm getting up at 5am to go to the gym before work. This is a great idea but its taken some time for my body and mind to adjust to the new schedule. Now that I'm synchronised with the birds, I have the evenings to get back to the serious business of blogging.

Also, hotmail kindly deleted all my emails and contacts ? ! Please feel free to re-get in touch with me if I appear to have dropped out of the ether.