Friday, August 03, 2007

Feeling cut off from the world

A special hello to all my friends out there. I don't know what it was but I couldn't get into blogger for ages. Now I can! Yay.

Not much happening except for writing the blog into a book. And that isn't easy so takes up loads of time. Going to work like a normal person also takes up lots of time and energy too.

Its cold and horrible here at the moment. We've had storm after storm here in the lovely city of Cape Town.

My house in Simons Town is awesome. We have baboons that visit all the time. We have friends that visit too. The offical house warming has been had - we had a very cool garage party in the stormy weather. Its still good to be home. And from this little nest of mine, I think I shall explore more of our wonderful world.

My thoughts for the month have been mainly on GLOBAL WARMING. It bothers me a lot as the weather really sucks.