Monday, September 05, 2005

Dennis and Geoff

So I got an email from Geoff of "Catch the Pig" saying he'd met my friend Dennis who was biking about the Pyranees. I then got an email from Dennis saying he'd met Geoff and Ian...

Here is Dennis' email... It is really UN-believable!

--- ** ---
It's an amazingly small world out there!! I pulled into a campsite at Ax-les-Themes in the Pyranees for the Tour de France and noticed 2 KTM's being worked on by a couple of guys. The number plates suggested they were Brits so I went to talk to them. One said he was from England and the other from South Africa. So I just said "Oh do you know Sandi Langton then", like you do. Amazingly he said "Yes." but I thought he was joking!! Anyway it seems they both know you so I wrote down their names on a piece of paper that I can no longer find. I think is was Geoff and Ian and I think Geoff had a handle something like ridethewind but I may be wrong on that.

I'm sure you will know who I am talking about and can correct my errors. Moral - always have a good notebook and pen to hand for when you meet people. I did but it was in my tank bag at the time!
--- ** ---

You boys!! ;o)